Pioneer Investment Management

us.pioneerinvestments.com
  us.pioneerinvestments.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pioneer Investment Management

A company fixated with its past and history but not concerned with the morale of current employees today.

Former Employee - -
Former Employee - -

I worked at Pioneer Investment Management

Pros

I joined at a time when the company seemed quite dynamic and respected. But that changed over the past 3 years.

Cons

Lack of respect for the staff, widespread problems with morale and high staff turnover. Stress, fatigue and burn-out.

Pioneer Global Investments must learn to value its staff. Also middle management need to be trained to respect their staff - a clue would be to have a look at those who loose staff regularly. These problems existed before the current Investment banking crisis.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Pioneer Investment Management (View Most Recent)

Solid company with competitive investment products and great people.

Former Employee - Management  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Management in Boston, MA

I worked at Pioneer Investment Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a well structured and well run company with plenty of room for business and employee growth. It fosters a collegial environment where ideas for improvement are well received and promoted. I found the compensation package overall satisfactory.

Cons

It's owned by UniCredit Group (a large European bank) and considering the recent economic mayhem in Europe, it would be a concern should there be any spillover effect. However, it should be noted that UniCredit has been managed quite well during the preceding global economic crisis.

Great place to get your feet wet in the Mutual Fund industry

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Pioneer Investment Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic benefits (health insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401K, additional retirement investment that does not come out of your pocket, 2 weeks paid vacation, 6 sick days from the beginning) Good environment

Cons

Pay is not very competitive with other companies. Absolutely no room for growth and advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for Pioneer Investment Management

Worked for Pioneer Investment Management? Contribute to the Community!