There are newer employer reviews for PitchBook

PitchBook is a smart, innovative and fun place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PitchBook full-time for less than a year

Pros

PitchBook is great because of its people. PitchBook has an amazing product --the PitchBook Platform, an exemplary, award winning private equity and venture capital data resource. The location on Pier 56 is also a Pro. Its open, modern, light filled office space is among the best in town. Another positive is the culture, it is a jungle!

Cons

I wish there was more time in the day to spend with my team. The tea selection in the kitchen is so vast, it is often difficult to choose just one...

Continue to hire great people and make sure that you keep communication top of mind. Let everyone know how hard you are working to make the best even better.

36 Other Employee Reviews for PitchBook (View Most Recent)

Great environment with opportunities to learn and grow

I have been working at PitchBook full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am so happy that I decided to look beyond the glassdoor reviews and give PitchBook a shot; I have not been disappointed.

When deciding what makes a company great, I believe there are three key factors:

1. Culture - PitchBook, as many other posts highlight, is a young team of emerging professionals. Overall, the company has struck a happy medium between professionalism and fun while maintaining the start-up vibe. There are monthly events that help to foster the sense of "team" and encourage interaction between departments.
    2. Opportunity - PitchBook promotes internally and accelerates employees into leadership positions. There is opportunity within the company for both personal and professional growth; I have seen dozens of promotions since I started.
    3. Leadership - The leadership team is young and ambitious. From everything I have seen, they are encouraging and supportive of one another and their teams.

Besides the above, PitchBook has developed and amazing product that is changing the industry and that is exciting to be a part of.

Cons

Work/life balance is possible at PitchBook but can be difficult if you are not purposeful about how much you work.

Keep building a great team focused on the success of the company.

Very fun place to work. Lots of team work. Great collaborative startup culture. A lot of opportunity for promotions -

Current Employee - Client Development  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Client Development in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PitchBook full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at PitchBook for almost 2 years. It has been a lot of fun to work here and the people are fantastic - even John the CEO, who I regularly work with directly. I've been promoted twice and look forward to more opportunities ahead. This is a fun place to work, in a great location and the culture is positive...for those with a solid work ethic.

This is a startup so of course there are natural growing pains, but nothing unexpected. As an early stage company there are a lot of things still being developed. This is a half full glass. The "Cons" are the people that have left – and for good reason. We continue on doing great things.

Cons

The company has grown very quickly which is great, and that comes with a lot of opportunity. It also comes with some growing pains.

Keep building a great company and team. Customers love our product.

There are newer employer reviews for PitchBook

Worked for PitchBook? Contribute to the Community!