There are newer employer reviews for PitchBook

Amazing Company in every way

Current Employee - User Experience Designer  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PitchBook full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people who work here are amazing. Everyone is eager to bring something to the table and show what they can do. It is definitely a work hard play hard environment which makes this company so much fun. If you are a driven person who wants to be a part of something big I would definitely recommend working here.

Cons

If you consider working on the waters edge with a spectacular view, awesome people and Ivars just down the road as bad things, I don't recommend you working here.

36 Other Employee Reviews for PitchBook (View Most Recent)

Pay low- work high

I worked at PitchBook full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good product, young staff, cool office building. Its really absurd how low paying the job is considering the industry we were catering to.

Cons

Extreme micromanagement, compensation is awful, management is focused on quantity as opposed to quality

The best job I've ever had!

I have been working at PitchBook

Pros

So glad I took the leap to come and work at PitchBook. The people are amazing and it's such a cool work space. People are rewarded for hard work and I'm actually excited to run to the office everyday.

Cons

Some of the work is challenging, but for some (including me) that makes it fun.

Keep up the social and team events-- I especially loved the team building scavenger hunt this summer.

There are newer employer reviews for PitchBook

Worked for PitchBook? Contribute to the Community!