PitchBook

There are newer employer reviews for PitchBook

Amazing Company in every way

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PitchBook full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people who work here are amazing. Everyone is eager to bring something to the table and show what they can do. It is definitely a work hard play hard environment which makes this company so much fun. If you are a driven person who wants to be a part of something big I would definitely recommend working here.

Cons

If you consider working on the waters edge with a spectacular view, awesome people and Ivars just down the road as bad things, I don't recommend you working here.

38 Other Employee Reviews for PitchBook (View Most Recent)

The best job I've ever had!

I have been working at PitchBook

Pros

So glad I took the leap to come and work at PitchBook. The people are amazing and it's such a cool work space. People are rewarded for hard work and I'm actually excited to run to the office everyday.

Cons

Some of the work is challenging, but for some (including me) that makes it fun.

Keep up the social and team events-- I especially loved the team building scavenger hunt this summer.

An outstanding company to work for and culture to be apart of.

Former Employee - Research Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Research Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at PitchBook full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I had the absolute pleasure of working at PitchBook for just over a year. I would start at the beginning of my tenure although that would not even come close to where the company is currently. To put it plain and simple PitchBook has the most dedicated, hard working and intelligent people I have ever met within one company, which has a laser focused common goal, and not to mention their award winning product. It's not hard to tell that I am a PitchBook advocate, and with good reason. They are a fast paced culture that plays as hard as they work. The people in this company are great to work for and with and the opportunities are as close to limitless as you can get.

Cons

I would name some cons and most of those that I had in the beginning had been ironed out by the time I left. All in all, you get out what you put in. If you work hard then the sky is the limit as people will notice and you will be rewarded for it. They are still a bit of a young company so the compensation, as many people have mentioned, is on the lower scale although if you love working hard and making a positive difference makes you happy then you will know that money isn't everything. On top of that this company is not stagnant and my guess is that as the company grows so will compensation.

Continue listening to the good and the bad, building an incredible work force around you, and keep the focus.

There are newer employer reviews for PitchBook