Improvise Adapt Overcome

Current Employee - Field Technician in South Florida, FL
Current Employee - Field Technician in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Great experience, offer good training, benefits are good, tuition assistance, good pay perks if you can get an on site gig, information about jobs and machines readily available, great website.

Cons

Management out of touch, held a meeting telling us we lost customers and we should take advantage of the tuition assistance program, very strong clique atmosphere,HR investigates but it still remains. very sad. I only have a few years left but new guys coming in don't have much of a future unless changes happen soon.

Advice to Management

Telling how great we are doing and having 4 billion in debt lowered credit rating and 100,000 lost customers is not facing reality. You have to keep up morale, do it by having a plan for our future and showing us the future of the company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Run for the hills

Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in Pine Brook, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in Pine Brook, NJ

I worked at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Good work-life balance, make your own schedule

Cons

Management comes out of a cracker jacks box. No clue how to run a company. No support or proper recognition. No products to sell in this economy. No one needs a mailing machine these days.

Advice to Management

Hire the right people for the job.

So-so..the luster of working here has faded consideably

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I worked at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Opportunities to learn about business Some good colleagues, professional people who take jobs seriously working with variety of product lines and businesses Marketing work is interesting

Cons

Poor compensation, not competitive in many ways Promotions sometimes go to people with longevity instead of merit Business with USPS slowing

Advice to Management

Take a harder line with people not cooperating with transformation Get company cooperating globally Stop outsourcing & off shoring....bigger companies are ahead of you realizing that the US has outsourced too much