Pitney Bowes

www.pitneybowes.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes

Nice facility, good colleagues, company going down

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

I have been working at Pitney Bowes

Pros

The people are good to work with.

Cons

Pay is low, raises are minimal to non-existent. They moved everyone in Shelton up to Danbury with no compensation for the longer, more expensive commute. No job security -- the work force has been cut drastically in the past few years.

Sell a few really good products instead of the jumble of so-so things that aren't selling.

625 Other Employee Reviews for Pitney Bowes (View Most Recent)

Used to be a great place to work.....not so much anymore

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Great work to life balance. Great teams of professions to work with. Oppurtunity to learn and grow as a professional. Benefits cannot be beat. Pay is "okay" but benefits make up for it.

Cons

Unstable economy=corp. office laying off everyone and anyone who knows what they are doing. Scarey place to work these days. Raises are insulting at this company...more work with less pay.

To much upper management. Stop offshoring tasks to india and the phillipines. Our customers hate it and we are losing them. Start holding middle management accountable for horrrid performance.

Poor leadership

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Good benefits, good vacation time when you have seniority

Cons

They've cut so much that the job is almost impossible and everyone is wondering which day will be your last. It's a very unhealthy environment to work in. I used to love my job and in a few short years I've grown to hate it and I don't know a single person that likes their job anymore. It's sad because it's a company I expected to work at for the next 10-15 years and it really pains me to be looking for another job.

The endless cutting has to stop. You have lost, and will continue to lose, knowledge that can't be regained with the tenure of people you've burned out and made to hate their jobs. You reward people with good performance by eliminating their jobs and telling them it wasn't a performance based decision. How does that make any sense? The company has such a rich history, but the future is so uncertain. The overall culture is that we're all on a sinking ship. I've gone from praying I didn't get a package to hoping I'm the next one let go with a package. Very very sad.

There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes