Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes

It's a job...

I have been working at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Pitney Bowes does have good benefits if you are family orientated.

Cons

Not enough recognition to the employees.

606 Other Employee Reviews for Pitney Bowes (View Most Recent)

Overall experience was wonderful

I worked at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Good people, good products, good opportunities, and great customers.

Cons

Company is missing a true vision and purpose. Expectations are contrary to company's actions. Very confusing and frustrating for employees and customers.

Take care of your employees and they will take care of you and the stock holders. Although it is important for an organization to stay current and adapt/change, it is critical to remain true to what made them great. Unfortunately, it appears executive management is trying to make PB the "flavor of the month" and is losing it's greatness.

When I first started in the 90's it was a great place, but after Murray Martin took over the company went down hill

Former Employee - Sales Support
    Former Employee - Sales Support

I worked at Pitney Bowes

Pros

Benefits are good and great coworkers

Cons

Management are not creative and are not allowed to think outside the box to help build the company!! The leaders tell management what to do, and management follows it without question!! I knew things were going downhill when they changed the productive jobholders meetings to a fake sideshow that looked like something on tv..

There is no advice to give because the leaders of of Pitney Bowes already know what they are going to do with this former great company and there isnt anything we can do to stop it!! They are slowly but surely getting rid of people and departments and pretty soon there will not be a Pitney Bowes!!

There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes