Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com
  www.pb.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes

lots of business lines to explore

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

1. GOOD WORK culture
2. Prod environment
3. Diverse tech nologies

Cons

1. Needs unified Strategy for global focus , Saas

607 Other Employee Reviews for Pitney Bowes (View Most Recent)

A valuable experience in every way.

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people. The environment. The attitude. Company values. The people here are an amazing and caring group of folks. And that is probably the biggest reason it is a pleasure to be working here. The training programs and exposure to new technology are also a great value.

Cons

Merit increases can be pretty thin. Bonus structure and/or profit sharing are non-existent for the vast majority of employees. Every company has it's problems, that's just a fact. PB doesn't have very many in my opinion. Are there things I would change? Of course, but overall I am still very happy here and gladly get up and go to work everyday. Being laid off is an almost constant fear and it seems as though your performance and dedication have little to do with job security here.

Let me be clear, I (and many of my co-workers) love this company and I am very dedicated to it. The problem for many of us is that it just doesn't seem as though the company feels the same for us as much as in the past.

They need to realize that some of the cheasy "rewards" and "partner discounts" don't nearly amount to as much as they think. You can usually get better deals just looking around on the internet. Some of them have some value, but not most. We would much rather have a little extra cash in our pockets, if nothing else, at least enough to cover increases in cost of living year over year. Some sort of holiday bonus would go a long way for morale also. We dedicate our lives primarily to this company and making it as successful as we can. I only wish I could say that I feel PB is as dedicated to me as I am to it...

Good place to work for.

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time

Pros

A long history of leading the market space for their core business.

Cons

The company tends to look outside the organization for employment of new opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes