Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com

Pitney Bowes

Former Employee - Vice President Human Resources  in  Stamford, CT
Former Employee - Vice President Human Resources in Stamford, CT

Pros

Very strong culture, great values

Cons

Lack of growth; core business struggling and new businesses are growing but at much smaller gross margin than traditional businesses

Other reviews for Pitney Bowes

Boring old technology

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Shelton, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Pros

Some of the colleagues are nice are nice.

Cons

Old technology. The company is interested in a service that is on its way out, at least in the US: Mail.
    Everyone is bored working on aging products. Tedious work testing old products for third world countries.

Design innovative and valuable products.

Rewarding

Pros

Company has many growth opportunities for self development and career. Have been in many positions, some short term and some long term. Each position has helped broaden my knowledge of the company and assisted me to grow. There are always opportunities to strengthen your strengths and may resources and support to get to you where you want to do according to your development plan.

Cons

At times, i do believe we are a little behind in technology especially now with more companies going mobile. It seems other companies come out with products and then a few months or year later PB does.

I do feel that sometimes, we do roll projects or services out to soon to customers, especially when the front end hasn't been aware of the changes or had time to provide feedback. I do think that our senior leadership should ensure that all departments and business units are informed and aware. This reduces frustration on the agents, customers and management. THis is an ongoing struggle. I will say that over the past year, i think we have gotten a little better, but we have a ways to go on communication.

There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!