There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes

Heritage company..struggling to find growth

Current Employee - Senior Director  in  Stamford, CT
Current Employee - Senior Director in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Used to be a family company, paid attention to employee satisfaction, provided training, lots of opportunities if you were willing to stick your neck out.

Cons

Too man new senior management, they are not getting to know existing employees, they just keep bringing new employees , HR is almost non existent. There is black cloud in the atmosphere.

Your greatest asset are your employees, pay attention to them.

560 Other Employee Reviews for Pitney Bowes (View Most Recent)

Some really great people, some really bad systems in place

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time

Pros

The divisions of the company I've experienced have bright, hard working people in them, and the benefits packages are decent to good.

Cons

A lot of red tape to get anything done. Legal approvals take forever, new ideas can be met with skepticism and some teams have carved out their place w/in the company and are not interested in growing or expanding.

What was is now lost...

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The ability to work at home at times helps with flexibility. Co-workers are great people who really have a passion for what they do.

Cons

After thirteen years with PB, I am ready to get out as soon as possible. Five to thirteen years ago, I loved working for PB. There were cookouts at the local branch. Local management would reward you for a job well done. There were monthly meetings to express concerns. All of that is gone! I might see my manager one time a year. Since my review was done on the phone this year (with no pay raise), I probably won't see him alone. I feel isolated. My opinion means absolutely nothing. There is no communication. I have never met some new hires due to no reason to go to the local branch. I no longer see a future here in the company. The technology of our equipment is beyond old and not innovative. Honestly, I have no idea what we are doing as a company anymore, nor do I have any idea where we are going. I'm looking forward to the day when I can jump ship!

Your peons have good ideas and you are not listening. When the sun, moon and earth align and you do listen, it is usually too late!

There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!