Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com
  www.pb.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes

What was is now lost...

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The ability to work at home at times helps with flexibility. Co-workers are great people who really have a passion for what they do.

Cons

After thirteen years with PB, I am ready to get out as soon as possible. Five to thirteen years ago, I loved working for PB. There were cookouts at the local branch. Local management would reward you for a job well done. There were monthly meetings to express concerns. All of that is gone! I might see my manager one time a year. Since my review was done on the phone this year (with no pay raise), I probably won't see him alone. I feel isolated. My opinion means absolutely nothing. There is no communication. I have never met some new hires due to no reason to go to the local branch. I no longer see a future here in the company. The technology of our equipment is beyond old and not innovative. Honestly, I have no idea what we are doing as a company anymore, nor do I have any idea where we are going. I'm looking forward to the day when I can jump ship!

Your peons have good ideas and you are not listening. When the sun, moon and earth align and you do listen, it is usually too late!

606 Other Employee Reviews for Pitney Bowes (View Most Recent)

There are pros and cons

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility with your schedule if you are hitting numbers. Good relationships with colleagues, lots of opportunities to sell different products. Good benefits.

Cons

Isolated with the agile workplace, and not clear communication on direction from senior management. Poor ongoing training and support.

Boring old technology

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I worked at Pitney Bowes as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the colleagues are nice are nice.

Cons

Old technology. The company is interested in a service that is on its way out, at least in the US: Mail.
    Everyone is bored working on aging products. Tedious work testing old products for third world countries.

Design innovative and valuable products.

There are newer employer reviews for Pitney Bowes