Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com

Slow internship with minimal work but good enviornment

Electrical Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) Shelton, CT

ProsFriendly environment, small teams that cared about each other, non cut throat and good work life balance as they will not be forcing you to work more than 40 hours a week unless it is absolutely necessary.

ConsEngineering department is slowing down, less and less work for engineers to do, very few opportunities for young engineers with the lay offs also creating a nervous environment as who is going to be next.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to attract young engineers and figure out how to get work for the ones there, as currently it is slow and the engineers are a bit discouraged about what they are going to be doing.

Sinking ship...

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits. Sales support. The support staff cares (for now) and is the only heart beat left. Without them the… Cons: It's simple math really...Inferior management has been put in place due to the "good ole boys/girls" club which equals/results in a decline in product/service. In… Advice to Senior Management: Revamp. Look at your current roster and realize you've cut all your starters. The proof is in the numbers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pitney Bowes

Quality Control/Scan Operator (Current Employee) Brisbane, CA

I have been working at Pitney Bowes part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good company to work for. Cons: Salary is non negotiable and very tight on increases. More
There are newer reviews on Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!