Pitney Bowes
www.pb.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

When I started with the company I was impressed with the longevity of the employees.

Field Systems Specialist (Current Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

ProsMost employees had been with the company for 20 to 30 years so I was expecting a good long carer. The work was not difficult and at first I always had someone else there working with you.

ConsTraining was terrible, we did most of our of the training and learning on our own because classes were not made available.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company new I was scheduled for major surgery and once they found out the date they laid me off 5 days prior to the surgery so I could not collect short term disability or unemployment. The need t take better care of their employs both and in training and personnel matters.

There are newer reviews on Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!

Pitney Bowes – Why Work for Us?

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused on leading a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pitney Bowes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pitney Bowes CEO Marc Lautenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by Pitney Bowes employees.