Pitney Bowes
www.pb.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Going, Going, Going.....GONE!!

Project Engineer (Former Employee)
Shelton, CT

ProsPB was able to enjoy a nice long run of 90% USA marketshare of cash cow products in a cash cow industry... mailing machines. That meant good salaries for managers, sales, marketing, and some tech employees.

ConsIts all over. PB tried to get into other areas of business when they saw the end coming for the mailing industry. But it was all too late. They have now laid off the majority of their Engineers and the stock has tumbled. No improvement in sight.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe find a new company to milk for a while.

Its an alright company

I have been working at Pitney Bowes

Pros: good people to work with. Like all of managment Cons: Market is slowing down and sales have declined. More

only getting worse

PRESORTER (Current Employee)
    Fridley, MN

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Location is convenient. Some good co-workers still remain. Off street parking… Cons: ....but the job still does NOT pay a living wage. The industry, service is shrinking. "Supervisors" permit "leads" to still favor their friends and relatives… Advice to Senior Management: "Leads" need management classes. "Leads" need English language fluency. "Leads" need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!

Pitney Bowes – Why Work for Us?

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused on leading a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pitney Bowes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pitney Bowes CEO Marc Lautenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by Pitney Bowes employees.