Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com

A lot of opportunity for growth and change as a company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Troy, NY

ProsThere is a wide open road in front of the company and they are doing a great job of tactically planning for changes and development across business units. This will better position the company for future growth. Pay is competitive and benefits are nice.

ConsLarge corporate structure leads to lack of communication and silos operating without buy-in from others. Global regions also have difficulty working in tandem.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to push forward in order to own business markets. Some of our offerings are solid; but we sometimes lack the organization to pull together all of the components necessary for a quality customer experience. Decide who and what we want to be and then make it happen.

Looking Up

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Troy, NY

I have been working at Pitney Bowes

Pros: Despite many challenges- integration of two strong willed companies, the sinking economy and stagnant software… Cons: Cons: Struggles to consolidate customers and technologies to grow, the cancerous attitudes of some legacy mid-management… Advice to Senior Management: Hang in there. The deck is stacked in many ways, but the majority of the employees are remaining steadfast and loyal during this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Get in. Get out quickly.

Former SASE (Former Employee) Chesapeake, VA

I worked at Pitney Bowes

Pros: For me, the work-home life balance was good. I had the flexibility to do whatever I wanted to really so long as my numbers… Cons: Wow, where to start. Lets see. The pay is awful. I'm not even sure awful is even the right word to describe… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hording cash and pay your sales reps what they deserve. If you've got well compensated… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!