Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com

Going through many changes

Service Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsCompany support remote work, new leadership with a focus on Client Culture, Many of the products the software side sells are best in class, there are many good people in the company willing to help.

ConsMuch of the old management still exists and focuses only on a sale (at any cost), they don't truly care about clients. Company still makes bad deals that are a lose-lose for short term gain. New sales structure (while it may make sense), is not vetted out and the sales management have no interest in making it work.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have many great people who are brilliant individual contributors who have no business being in management (or leadership) positions. Your sales leadership (at a mid level) still is not living the new values set by the CEO.

Depends on where you are and you you work for.

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very knowledgeable, hardworking people made working there very interesting and enjoyable. Some managers were… Cons: Once the company was not doing well, things changed dramatically and the hard-core, non-feeling, bottom-line management who did… Advice to Senior Management: Management should be more flexible, invest more in growing the current employees and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Transforming

Product Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time

Pros: Great management. Open to new products and ideas Cons: Habits are always hard to change Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!