There are newer employer reviews for Pivotal Payments

Great Sales Support

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in East Norwich, NY
Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in East Norwich, NY

I have been working at Pivotal Payments full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great sales support team willing to go the extra mile to keep your clients happy.

Cons

Could increase size of sales support team.

Keep up the good work!

reviews filtered by
  1. Average company, has good group benefits and nice parties. The top management is concerned only with profit making.

I have been working at Pivotal Payments

Pros

Location, employees, systems, group benefits.

Cons

Lack of development for employees, top management is concerned with making money and decisions are made very quick but they change very fast to the point that one day you can report to someone and next to another.

There are a lot employees that should be developed because they are talented. The company will only grow if they will be investing in their employees. The stars are those preferred by the CEO, but for they shine because they have wonderful people working for them.

2. Pivotal experience

I worked at Pivotal Payments full-time

Pros

Having employees that you can work with that are fun and easy going. We seemed to have all been able to work together in a very stressful environment,

Cons

Management was HIGHLY poor. Most of us had our share of verbal and mental abuse from managers. In turn condescending and patronizing attitudes. Marvin Tyalor E-banks was one of the worst managers i have worked for, very unprofessional, hence why i left. It all starts with the value of thanking your employees..

Managers should be able to take coaching programs and effective skills such as coaching, time management, to better enhance there ability to help there employees grow. People do not leave companies they leave managers!

There are newer employer reviews for Pivotal Payments