Pivotal

www.pivotal.io
  www.pivotal.io
There are newer employer reviews for Pivotal

I Love working here!!! Amazing market potential & products, loads of smart and hard working people, stable & growing co!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyday I actually really enjoy coming to work. I am surrounded by and work with really smart and passionate people and work on truly meaningful projects that make a real impact. I am supported professionally and personally by my manager and my colleagues. Not one person I work with on my team is looking out for themselves over the company- that is so rare and so refreshing.
I truly feel that the sky is the limit in terms of career growth and opportunities because we are in such a high growth mode and strong performance is rewarded and recognized here.

The benefits are amazing for a start up- the company offers things like tuition reimbursement, flex spending accounts, paid maternity leave, pre- IPO equity, amazing medical coverage, free beer and hosts fun events in our really cool office environment all the time.

My job is not only personally and financially rewarding but I also have the opportunity to be part of a growing pre- IPO company and make a real difference here which really means a lot to me.

Cons

Like any high growth start up, there can be frequent change, which in my opinion is not a bad thing as we evolve into the company we aspire to become and improve processes and strategies to suit the company's goals company better. It can be uncomfortable for some people who crave in the box thinking or extreme stability from their employer.

Keep up the good work. Keep promoting the wins in our marketplace to the employees so we continue to feel connected to the mission, products and to each other.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Pivotal (View Most Recent)

Good opportunities. Managers do not care about employees

Former Employee - PSO
    Former Employee - PSO

I worked at Pivotal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Has great products. 5 stars CEO. The PSO consultants are highly skilled and like knowledge transfer.

Cons

Direct managers rarely respond emails. The PSO work is not focusing on the pivotal products, while it has a lot of staff augmentation work like IBM, Accenture doing, which makes a lot of consultants very angry.

Stop doing staff augmentation for PSO consultants. Please respond the email and care about the consultants words

Lots of Potential!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As Pivotal is just forming, there is a ton of opportunity to be on the ground floor of a future major business. I love the opportunities I get to help shape where this company goes!

Cons

Because Pivotal is a compilation of a number of different companies, it does take some time to sort through all the differences and establish one organization. However, I see this improving every single day.

Continue to do everything you can to converge the company into one and create our own way of doing things thats best for Pivotal.

There are newer employer reviews for Pivotal