Pivotal
www.gopivotal.com Palo Alto, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

I Love working here!!! Amazing market potential & products, loads of smart and hard working people, stable & growing co!

Palo Alto, CA

ProsEveryday I actually really enjoy coming to work. I am surrounded by and work with really smart and passionate people and work on truly meaningful projects that make a real impact. I am supported professionally and personally by my manager and my colleagues. Not one person I work with on my team is looking out for themselves over the company- that is so rare and so refreshing.
I truly feel that the sky is the limit in terms of career growth and opportunities because we are in such a high growth mode and strong performance is rewarded and recognized here.

The benefits are amazing for a start up- the company offers things like tuition reimbursement, flex spending accounts, paid maternity leave, pre- IPO equity, amazing medical coverage, free beer and hosts fun events in our really cool office environment all the time.

My job is not only personally and financially rewarding but I also have the opportunity to be part of a growing pre- IPO company and make a real difference here which really means a lot to me.

ConsLike any high growth start up, there can be frequent change, which in my opinion is not a bad thing as we evolve into the company we aspire to become and improve processes and strategies to suit the company's goals company better. It can be uncomfortable for some people who crave in the box thinking or extreme stability from their employer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Keep promoting the wins in our marketplace to the employees so we continue to feel connected to the mission, products and to each other.

Good opportunities. Managers do not care about employees

PSO (Former Employee)

I worked at Pivotal full-time for more than a year

Pros: Has great products. 5 stars CEO. The PSO consultants are… Cons: Direct managers rarely respond emails. The PSO work is not focusing on the pivotal products, while it has… Advice to Senior Management: Stop doing staff augmentation for PSO consultants. Please respond … – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of Potential!

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time for less than a year

Pros: As Pivotal is just forming, there is a ton of opportunity to be on the ground floor… Cons: Because Pivotal is a compilation of a number of different companies, it does take some time to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to do everything you can to converge the company into one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pivotal.

Worked for Pivotal? Contribute to the Community!

Pivotal – Why Work for Us?

As software continues to disrupt a wide variety of industries, there’s been a decided shift in the platforms and processes used to support these businesses, with many looking to PaaS offerings to help them develop new… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pivotal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pivotal CEO Paul Maritz. All reviews posted anonymously by Pivotal employees.