There are newer employer reviews for Pivotal

So far the experience has been very positive-I really enjoy it here at Pivotal

Current Employee - Staffing Team Member in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Staffing Team Member in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a great team environment and everyone knows what is at stake here. I've had the opportunity to work on some very challenging and interesting projects. Looking back on my career this has to be the most exciting company I have been a part of. It has that fun and challenging start-up feel where you can make an immediate impact on the future of this co. If you have a strong work ethic and can embrace change this is a great place to work.

Cons

As in any start-up there are many changes and re-directions. If you can't adjust to a new and changing landscape this may not be the company for you.

Continue to deliver a clear message about our value proposition and position the company for an IPO within the next 2 years.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Pivotal (View Most Recent)

Best job I ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The energy at Pivotal is contagious! People really believe in what we are trying to accomplish. The team is dedicated and open. The leadership is open to new ideas and will listen. I feel like I am making an impact everyday.

Cons

We are moving so quickly and there is a lots of change. It is all necessarily but it can get tiring.

Since we are moving so quickly and want to implement so much in such a short period of time it is important that we prioritize. We can't accomplish everything we want immediately.

The best company I've ever worked for!

I have been working at Pivotal full-time

Pros

On the absolute bleeding edge of technology... The stuff that Pivotal is doing will change the software industry and it's super exciting to be apart of that shift. Everyone I work with are very respectful and very smart. Great company and the coolest one in silicon valley for sure.

Cons

None really to speak of.

There are newer employer reviews for Pivotal