There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Great co workers and laid back atmosphere but drivers could be paid more!

Former Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Denver, CO

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with, cash on a nightly basis, flexible schedule.

Cons

Only made $4.64 an hour plus tips as a driver. Drivers should be paid way more plus we didn't really get paid for mileage. It went from $1.25 per delivery to .35 cents a mile an most of the customers didn't tip well.

Advice to Management

Pay drivers a higher wage.

reviews filtered by
  1. Worst place to work ever

Former Employee - Waitress in Brownsville, PA
    Former Employee - Waitress in Brownsville, PA

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There were no pros to working here other than the tips you received

Cons

everything about that place was a con

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be that they need to hire more qualified people to manage the stores, They also need to hire more suitable people to cook clean etc. because no one there does their job and everything landed on the waitresses including dishes cleaning of the store cooking just about everything i pretty much handled there and got nothing but flack in the end for it. there was no organization, no planning for anything and the rules changed from day to day so no one ever knew what was going on when they came in to work even the managers didn't feel like being there so they would tell the employees to say we ran out of food and things that were needed so they could close early on top of that we rarely had enough silverware and plates to accomodate the already small dining area. If you weresick forget about calling in or you would be promptly fired so we had people coughing and sneezing on the food before and after cooking, Employees were never made to wash their hands, If food was dropped on the floor employees were told to pick it up if customers didn't see and just use it anyway. This place was dispicable!! people regularly stole food and took it home or purposefully made pizzas wrong so they could take it homr at the end of shift which again fell on the waitresses. Work place eticut was horrible if there was any at all and the managers took all the employees tests that were manadatory because she wanted to be more of a friend rather than a boss. Pizza hut just in general is a really bad place to work or eat at for that matter!!

Great at first but after awhile it gets old

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When I first started working here I had a great management team. My co-workers were all nice and made work enjoyable.

Cons

pay isn't great for delivery driver
    management sucks

Advice to Management

After working here 3 years my management team has left and gotten worse. I've had pizza dough thrown at my face from one of my managers. I have a new manager who yells at me for stuff that's out of my control. For example all the phones were being answered and as soon as the next one
    rang she yelled at me to answer the phone even though It was impossible because all the phones were occupied. She also yelled at me because I took too long on a delivery even though I came back already. She had me help out my coworker with 2 deliveries mine and his that were far apart. I also had a manager give me lip about using the restroom and other things. Plus the whole policy on hair length for men is ridiculous I can see maybe not being able to have a pony tail but maybe a medium length.