Pizza Hut

www.pizzahut.com

As a Delivery Driver, It's a great first job that bring in more than minimum wage if you include tips.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Fort Mill, SC

ProsWell besides the free pizza, some of the things I like about being a Delivery Driver is that I get to relax in my car and listen to music while at work. This makes for a relatively stress-free experience.
This job is the kind of job where the faster, harder, and smarter you work, the more money you leave with at the end of the night.
Another major thing I gained from this job is knowledge of the area I live in, I know what specific time range certain area's are heavily backed up; and I know multiple ways to by-pass said traffic.

ConsThe only "complaint" I really have about this job is that Drivers only get payed $4.50/hr while they're out on a delivery. This is a very unpredictable and potentially dangerous job depending on the area you're taking a delivery to. I've had an old lady pull a double barrel shotgun on me.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe road-pay is what kills us. Only making $4.50/hr while we're on the road is almost humiliating and tends to push many drivers to speed excessively.

Flexible but little benefits and pay

Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Stafford, VA

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible scheduling throughout the year. Great while furthering your education Cons: The benefits are minimal as well as the pay Advice to Senior Management: Always remember your people drive your business. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Marketing department

Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Plano, TX

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The benefits are fantastic - they pay very well and you get free pizza. There are really smart and dedicated people… Cons: The leadership is lacking. Its either their way or the highway and its hard to do the right thing when leadership only wants to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't over-invest in MBAs. There are plenty of smart people that don't have MBAs and can do an amazing job if given the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pizza Hut.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!