There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

good culture

Current Employee - Team Member in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
Current Employee - Team Member in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time

Pros

friendly environment is one of the best reason i am working with pizza hut and also helping each other people

Cons

low salary,not work value,work time not fix

i think some improvement in salary,and company given best chance to growth hard working team members.

1015 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

Fast-paced environment where you'll definitely develop interpersonal and customer service skills

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time

Pros

The restaurant I worked in had a fun, family-like team where we often smiled and laughed and pulled together to successfully ride through the more hectic nights. Working at this restaurant really helped improve my skills in customer service and being able to deal with any unexpected and/or stressful situation.

Cons

This is a very fast-paced environment that has no room for the slow-learners or easily offended. The training offered is really minimal; the newly employed who are new to customer service in the food business may struggle for a while and learn on the go. Servers especially must be quick on their feet and be able to multi-task.

Horrible

I worked at Pizza Hut

Pros

Free Pizza is the only pro

Cons

They make you do everything and with minimum wage, no vacation hours, no overtime. took advantage of the fact i was a younger more vulnerable man.

Pay better