Pizza Hut

www.pizzahut.com
  www.pizzahut.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Relaxed and easy work environment!

Current Employee - Pizza Hut Delivery Driver in Largo, FL
Current Employee - Pizza Hut Delivery Driver in Largo, FL

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Was able to make a significant amount of money with few hours. Great job to have if you have another job.

Cons

Not always the nicest customers or coworkers, had some inexperienced and young managers who fought with other employes

1053 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

When life gives you anchovies run.

Current Employee - Pizza Hut Delivery Driver
    Current Employee - Pizza Hut Delivery Driver

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The management kept changing some where good others bad just by luck of the draw it seemed but the last GM was good and i like some of my coworkers really I cant think of any true pros except i liked working with some of the people.

Cons

Where to start?
    nothing was every fixed unless it was impossible to work with it broke (oven pipes dishwasher...etc.) or an employee spent their time and money with no extra benefit to fix it.
    i worked their a little less than three years and had been there the longest so the crew wasn't exactly stable and at first i worked very hard but they kept giving us more and more work and eventually they started cutting hours and getting more strict on tips.
    So in the end i I had more work and less to show for it.

Fun Place to work

Former Employee - Crew Member in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (more than an year)

Pros

My employment at Pizza Hut was really fun. Good crew and good management. Regardless of job assignment, everyone generally pitched in to achieve success and satisfy customers.

Cons

Management was really good and the store was run well. Probably because of this fact, there was not a lot of opportunity to advance within the store. Neverltheless pay was fair based on job skills and I would recommend to a friend.

Advice to my store? Keep doing what you are doing now, it works. Advice to other stores, consider fairness to delivery drivers, i.e. do certain drivers decide what deliveries they want, or does your store have a coordinator that manages this and decides based on most efficient/fair route with highest customer satisfaction?

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut