There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Relaxed and easy work environment!

Current Employee - Pizza Hut Delivery Driver  in  Largo, FL
Current Employee - Pizza Hut Delivery Driver in Largo, FL

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time for more than a year

Pros

Was able to make a significant amount of money with few hours. Great job to have if you have another job.

Cons

Not always the nicest customers or coworkers, had some inexperienced and young managers who fought with other employes

965 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

Fast paced, sometimes chaotic.

Current Employee - Shift Leader  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Steady employment. Free pizza. It can be a fun place to work but be prepared to work your butt off sometimes. It's not open too late, unlike other pizza places. There are opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I work for a franchisee of Pizza Hut, NPC International. Their policies differ somewhat from Pizza Hut. For instance, they don't offer raises to drivers or CSR's. Most customers are great but some are very rude and unreasonable, making this a con.

Don't just shuffle the bad managers from store to store, get rid of them!

Fun Place to work

Former Employee - Crew Member  in  Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time for more than a year

Pros

My employment at Pizza Hut was really fun. Good crew and good management. Regardless of job assignment, everyone generally pitched in to achieve success and satisfy customers.

Cons

Management was really good and the store was run well. Probably because of this fact, there was not a lot of opportunity to advance within the store. Neverltheless pay was fair based on job skills and I would recommend to a friend.

Advice to my store? Keep doing what you are doing now, it works. Advice to other stores, consider fairness to delivery drivers, i.e. do certain drivers decide what deliveries they want, or does your store have a coordinator that manages this and decides based on most efficient/fair route with highest customer satisfaction?

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!