Pizza Hut
www.pizzahut.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Flexible schedules for students, short-term employment.

Shift Manager (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

ProsBest option as a second job, primarily as a driver. Opportunity to work closely with a variety of people in a relaxed setting. Flexible hours, discounted employee meals, and very straightforward job tasks.

ConsStingy with pay raises and paid overtime, miscommunication and management inconsistencies result in a lax and tumultuous revenue periods, mediocre compensation/benefits. Having personally been offered an assistant management position twice, the additional responsibility is not worth the pay cap.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees! Having worked with both Staab and Peak Interests franchises (currently Peak), there is much to be desired in management and priorities with Peak. It's hard as a shift manager to motivate your team to excel and succeed when they are dissatisfied with being overworked and underpaid.

hectic, crazy, fun!

Server (Former Employee)
    Myrtle Beach, SC

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time for less than a year

Pros: I enjoyed working with their menu and food selection simple and easy to serve. The work was… Cons: Drama got out of control! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

overall good environment

Manager (Current Employee)
    Bloomington, IL

I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time for more than a year

Pros: cool people, free food (kinda) Cons: little room for advancement in the comapany Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pizza Hut.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pizza Hut CEO Scott Bergren. All reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees.