Pizza Hut

www.pizzahut.com
  www.pizzahut.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Deliver pizzas for national pizza chain

Current Employee - Pizza Deliver Driver in Carson, CA
Current Employee - Pizza Deliver Driver in Carson, CA

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Gain the knowledge of experience by cutting, and delivering the pizza.
In the store by assisting the team member and manager with kitchen duties, including dishwashing.

Cons

The disadvantage of understanding, due to the lack of my hearing loss.

Keep an eye out on the receipt before delivering the pizza.
Anything goes with the lack of delivery or the customer at their location, call the pizzahut before returning the store.

1093 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

I generally enjoyed my time working for Pizza Hut.

Former Employee - Pizza Hut Team Member in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Pizza Hut Team Member in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Pizza Hut for over four years and generally enjoyed my time there. The work was challenging and kept me busy most of the time. A team member will perform a variety of tasks including preparing and assembling food, keeping the supplies stocked, washing and putting away dishes, answering phones, assisting customers, packaging finished food products, cleaning, etc. I happened to have a great manager who kept everything under tight control and never let us just stand around, which contributed to highly sanitary conditions that every food establishment should maintain.

Cons

There are only a few negatives that I would mention about the job. First, it is most likely that you will be paid minimum wage. However, you will get raises just like any other job. Secondly, you will have to work occasional late nights. I remember working past midnight on many a busy weekend. Lastly, since there is more than one task to focus on, you have to multitask. This can be stressful at times, but the longer you work there the more efficient you will become and the stress will lessen.

Set a good example for your employees by helping with tasks. Make sure new employees get adequate training. Keep everyone on task and working together by giving each person a specific task to focus on.

Love/Hate

Former Employee - Store Manager in Fayetteville, AR
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Fayetteville, AR

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Wadges are fair and advancement is super easy. The work is challenging and will test your management skill.

Cons

Since advancement is easy, your peers are absolute morons (assuming you're not the moron) and your superiors are probably just the morons that stayed longer than the rest and got promoted.

Start holding people accountable and STOP HIRING MORONS!

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut