Pizza Hut

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Terrible Corporation

Former Employee - Server in Johnson City, TN
Former Employee - Server in Johnson City, TN

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (more than an year)

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

Expected to do the job of 4 people, no benefits besides 4 dollars off a meal, no breaks, long shifts, very little dine-in so terrible tips, terrible clientele, no more than 29 hours a week so they can't offer us insurance

Stop understaffing us. I worked at a store that averaged a million dollars a year. I would say the amount of money that went to the actual employees, the price of the food, etc, was about 110,000 dollars. The rest went to corporate. And they make sure that people can't get any benefits. Stop pretending your food is fast food. It's not. It's quality and good, but you can't run the place like a fast food place or you'll attract the customers of fast food places and you'll have employees that hate you.

1093 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

Poor Customer service with an inconsistant product

I have been working at Pizza Hut

Pros

Food is good sometimes, not consistent

Cons

Inconsistant recipe completion, poor customer servie

Not the greatest place to work.

Former Employee - Pizza Cook in Leesburg, GA
    Former Employee - Pizza Cook in Leesburg, GA

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I liked most of the other employees. You WILL be paid on time because you clock in on a computer and when you clock out, all the hours worked for that week are printed out right then and there so you can calculate everything. Management does not write your checks or do anything with your money, so you definitely get paid.

Cons

My boss was not a good leader. She would handle things in front of customers that should have been handled in the break room. She would constantly watch us work hard as opposed to helping when it got busy. She yelled at me several times and then had the audacity to be upset when I clocked out right when my shift was up. If you have to, try to be transferred to the Pizza Hut in Dougherty County on Dawson Rd. They're easier to work with I hear. Anyhow, unless you do direct deposit, you have a MoneyNetwork card that you pay to use. 1st swipe per pay period is free, though, so my first swipe was at the bank taking it all out and putting it in my other account lol

I'm not doing you any favors as long as you treat me like scum. You have to make your employees happy to work with you. They shouldn't see you walk in the door and go "ugh, here comes the boss." It should be "Awesome, here goes a good person who just so happens to be supervisor/manager."

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut