Pizza Hut
www.pizzahut.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

No hours, very biased

Server (Former Employee)
Connellsville, PA

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time for less than a year

ProsFree lunch every day, which was nice. Most of the lower level employees were a blast to work with.

ConsYou are only allowed to work 30 hours a week max, but most workers were scheduled for no more than 15 or 20. And working for $2.83 an hour isn't much at all to start off with.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees to work more hours. Make some full-time positions, and then maybe, just maybe, your turnover rate would decrease.

Good bad and ugly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pizza Hut

Pros: Great meal policy great friendly employees for the most part. Cons: They only care about profit and loss. For a job that pays $7.25/hr they seem to way more than they are paying for. A… Advice to Senior Management: We are people not robots! We are in need of pay the same as you are in need of service and it would be nice… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor Customer service with an inconsistant product

I have been working at Pizza Hut

Pros: Food is good sometimes, not consistent Cons: Inconsistant recipe completion, poor customer servie More

There are newer reviews on Pizza Hut.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pizza Hut CEO David Novak. All reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees.