Pizza Hut

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Excellent

Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Reston, VA

I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good people, training, benefits. Worked way from Customer Service to General Manager, Career Path if dedicated

Cons

Takes toll on family life and personal time, if you have family...but its restaurant, people do not eat between 8 and 5

Maybe include a kick back for the "extras" sold...ie wings, soda, extra cheese.

1094 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

The cook

Former Employee - Cook in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Cook in Wichita, KS

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (more than an year)

Pros

competitive marketing skills and inventory counts

Cons

not good insurance for employees

get better insurance plans for employees

It was great when I was younger and lived with mom, when I moved out on my own,not so much

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The work is very easy, you sit in a car listen to the music you want while getting tips, cant argue with that, in store you pretty much just throw dishes in the dishwasher and take phone calls. and you're getting paid more than the CSR,Cook and even shift managers (if you add in your tips) and doing less work then ALL of them!
    The workplace also is usually very friendly and even having a family feel. Many of us chill outside of work on a regular basis. the staff is usually younger though (17-25)
    Its also not hard to get promoted to shift manger, but its hard to say its worth it if you're a driver, shift managers get paid about 9.60 an hour and deal with a lot more.

Cons

Its hard for me to pay all of my bills now that they've changed my pay from the standard wage down to 5.30 while i'm on deliveries. And now that make you report a certain amount of your tips (at least $3 per hour you've been driving on the road, in order to supposedly compensate you for make 5.30 or some crap) Even if you dont report them yourself, your boss will,usually without telling you,which I think is against the law! but what can we do, we're at the bottom of the food chain.

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut