There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Worst job i've ever had.

Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbia, MO
Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbia, MO

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Honestly there are none, unless you count the free food from blatant employee theft due to a lack of standards.

Cons

Absolutely no training program period. Employee's take some computer training and then are thrown in with no guidance at all.

Advice to Management

Invest money into the area and get some training!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Not to bad!

Former Employee - Everything in Muncie, IN
    Former Employee - Everything in Muncie, IN

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Time off varied and depended what it was for. I loved who I worked with and made wonderful friends, but I done to much work for not getting paid much more then everyone else. My bosses were amazing and helped us work as much as they could, although I done their job a lot!

Cons

When I worked there I served, delivered, cooked, ran the cash register cleaned, and done paper work and I only made 7.50 an hour plus tips (which were next to nothing at my building). It was hard to try and plan anything in the evening unless I got lucky and worked day shift, because if I was scheduled to get off at 9, the earliest I would get off was 10:30 most of the time and if I closed I didn't get home until 2 or 3 in the morning.

Advice to Management

Pay your employee's more, don't work them like there are 2 or 3 of them and make sure you have enough people so one person isn't doing it all.

2. Good people but no room for advancement.

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time

Pros

If you need flexible hours while going to school or working another job then Pizza hut is a good place for you.

Cons

Definitely not a place you want to work more than a few years. Just a stepping stone.

Advice to Management

I know the goal is to increase margins but employee morale is just as important as decreasing costs to overall margin improvements.