Pizza Hut

www.pizzahut.com
  www.pizzahut.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Worst job i've ever had.

Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbia, MO
Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbia, MO

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Honestly there are none, unless you count the free food from blatant employee theft due to a lack of standards.

Cons

Absolutely no training program period. Employee's take some computer training and then are thrown in with no guidance at all.

Invest money into the area and get some training!

1058 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

good and bad

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Beaufort, SC
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Beaufort, SC

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (less than an year)

Pros

pizza hut can be a fun place to work if you work with the right people, tips on some nights are EXCELLENT!! Definitely more good nights than bad nights.

Cons

LAZY LAZY LAZY!!! sometimes you will come back from 3 or 4 deliveries just to see the manager outside smoking and the prep that you left out before you left on delivery is still sitting there. When you have a manager who doesn't mind working, it's a great place to work.

Upper management does NOT care about the lower level employees. I promise you that, regional managers and above treat their store managers and below like garbage. Regional manager was in the store one night, there were 3 deliveries coming out one after the other. 2 of them were going within a block of eachother. Manager would not let me take them at the same time, he told me to grab the one that was ready and GO. I literally would have waited another minute and a half. Instead I had to go, then come back, and was late on the delivery.

Former GM. Overall experience was excellent. Great demonstration of a QSR and learned good delivery disciplines.

Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good money for what you do. Average sales volume of around $25k weekly is fairly slow in the grand scheme of restaurants.

Cons

Finding good employees who really embrace taking great care of guests is a constant challenge. Some new products we came out with were very gimmicky.

Quit playing around with driver wages and reimbursement

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut