There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

Good structure

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Pizza Hut

Pros

People care
Plenty of room for growth
get access to plenty of social events, football games, baseball games, and softball games!

Cons

Wearing a hat
Not enough cash bonus with the work you put in.
Work to many events .
not compant car

I would say management does overall care about all its employees. I just feel they would need to look into maybe payer a little more money.

1018 Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut (View Most Recent)

Financially stable, no personal life, lots of stress pick two.

Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Springfield, OH
    Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Springfield, OH

I worked at Pizza Hut

Pros

Its an easy job to obtain, if you can count to ten your can work there. No drug tests either.

Cons

Nights and weekends, someone always wants something for free. Not much of a personal life.

The people in the actual stores need to be more involved on making decisions on specials. Not the office flunkies.

Worst job of my life

Former Employee - Team Member in Lima, OH
    Former Employee - Team Member in Lima, OH

I worked at Pizza Hut

Pros

It helped pay bills and etc. while going to college. A large majority of the people that worked there were all nice. Slight discount on food, and got to eat anything that came off the buffet, assuming the General manager wasn't there.

Cons

I started as a cook and became cross trained as a driver with in two months which i was told i would be allowed more hours for that. It really meant that i would take orders, cook then deliver that same order to where ever its going. In most cases we we're understaffed especially for cooking usually myself and a manager hours hours with a one hour overlap of the next cooks shift. The city map used was also 4 years old with lots of streets taken out and some added which no one could find. No one including three of the staff managers had seen or heard of any promotion ever given out beyond becoming a staff manager which there was never any chance to advance not to mention the only assistant manager at the store is also the general managers daughter. the hours were horrible coming from class at noon and in most cases working two to midnight and going back to class by 7. The best days working there were when the General manager wasnt there to complain about everything and threaten anyones job who worked to slow or made a mistake no matter how small or needed to take time off. in the nine months i managed to stay there 17 people were fired or quit because of the general manager including to other staff managers. I left and warned others about there.

Retire and make everyones life there so much better and so you don't finally have that heart attack. take in to consideration that most of the young people in that town are in college and try to schedule them appropriately.

There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut