Pizza Hut UK
www.pizzahut.co.uk Borehamwood, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Very good, easy part-time work. Very fufilling

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
Huddersfield, England (UK)

I have been working at Pizza Hut UK for more than a year

ProsGreat atmosphere to work in. Staff are great, suitable pay. Commission needs rethinking as it does not reflect inflation and running costs of the car.

ConsCan get very busy during peak times and many of the management and more senior staff struggle to cope with the staff and pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down, take a breathe and no need to shout at everyone for your failings. Then manage the situation with a more open attitude.

Awesome

Support Manager (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Pizza Hut UK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good management & peace of mind Cons: A bit less compensation then related businesses Advice to Senior Management: Give more importance to new employs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Franchisee

Franchise Owner (Former Employee)
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Pizza Hut UK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1. Established Brand Name 2. Infistructure 3. Brand Image 4. Quality Product Cons: 1. Poor leadership in Head Office 2. Not enough profit to made having one unit 3. Not… Advice to Senior Management: Think very carefully before investing as a franchisee and look… More

There are newer reviews on Pizza Hut UK.

Worked for Pizza Hut UK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut UK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pizza Hut UK CEO Jens Hofma. All reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut UK employees.