Pizza Inn
www.pizzainn.com The Colony, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Pizza Inn made me never want to step foot in another Pizza Inn, and I only worked there three months.

Waitress (Former Employee)

ProsPeople tipped me very well for a buffet! I averaged $11/hour. I loved talking to the customers and being the only waitress at night was great for my wallet.

ConsCleaning after waitressing (when I'm only making half of minimum wage). It was extremely unclean. "Don't worry about washing that; five second rule works here." Management was terrible. They were vulgar and played dirty music. It went out of business a few weeks after I quit.

This is my first job and I have to say this was a very enjoyable experience to gain work ethic.

Shift-Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Pizza Inn part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: After promotion, I continued to advance my work ethic and… Cons: The pay is for a lower-skilled worker, but in all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Server (Current Employee)
    Greenwood, SC

I have been working at Pizza Inn part-time for more than a year

Pros: good first job, owners are friendly, can make good money… Cons: employees will leave jobs undone and not get written up by managers, managers… Advice to Senior Management: make employees do their job, fire the ones who won't,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pizza Inn.

Worked for Pizza Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pizza Inn CEO Charlie Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Inn employees.