Plains All American Pipeline
www.plainsallamerican.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company, with great job security.

Accounting Intern (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Plains All American Pipeline part-time for more than a year

Pros- very nice people
- great work morale
- great computer systems (information is readily available all the time)
- great inner company incentives. (raffles, and ticket giveaways etc)

Cons- management sometimes doesn't tell you what they think of your work, or lack of work.
- Would rather talk behind closed doors with your co-workers about why they dont like the work you are giving, but cannot give you feedback themselves.

(In the Accounting Dept)

Advice to Senior ManagementAccounts Receivable: Talk to your employees about what they are doing right and wrong. Have more communication than "how are you?" Talk to people about what they can do better, and why they aren't getting the more challenging work, or why they are getting more challenging work. TALK TO YOUR EMPLOYEES.

very good company

Pipeline Accountant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Plains All American Pipeline as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lots of growth at this point Cons: can be a bit redundant Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lower pay scale but benefits are good

Operator (Current Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Plains All American Pipeline

Pros: Good benefits with health and 401K matching but no retirement Cons: Low pay scale for this type of work Advice to Senior Management: GOOD jobs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Plains All American Pipeline.

Worked for Plains All American Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plains All American Pipeline reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plains All American Pipeline CEO Greg L. Armstrong. All reviews posted anonymously by Plains All American Pipeline employees.