Planned Parenthood

www.plannedparenthood.org

Great misssion, hard work, no payoff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe missions is important and most people are really driven by that and that is something that kept us motivated and excited about our work. There are some warm wonderful people that work at the agency. The headquarters building is beautiful and bright with spacious cubes.

ConsThere are no opportunities to grow withing the administrative (nonclinical) positions. The pay is low, the benefits shabby, and the raises are laughable. The structure is very hierarchical, with senior staff showing very little regard for the those below them.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople should be paid competitively and there should be attempts to promote from within so that people feel that they are working toward something tangible.

A great place to start and a place to come back to.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Planned Parenthood

Pros: Great team to work with. Cons: Little room for advancement in many departments. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is a great place to start your career--not for profit or otherwise.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Planned Parenthood

Pros: One of the best reasons to work at Planned Parenthood would have to be the flexibility given to employees to maintain work / life… Cons: There is a lack of coaching to assist those in junior level positions to move upward through the organization. Many… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership should provide more career development opportunities to those who are… More
There are newer reviews on Planned Parenthood.

Worked for Planned Parenthood? Contribute to the Community!