Planned Parenthood
www.plannedparenthood.org New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great Internship That I've Carried With Me

Communications & Development Intern (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsInterned here during college. Internship provided me with GREAT experience from Raiser's Edge, donor research, collecting in-kind donations, and event logistics. I have carried these skills/experiences with me beyond college and I know it helped me score my 1st post grad job. Very thankful for the opportunity. Not to mention ... it was PAID. I got a stipend at the end.

ConsMy supervisor was rarely there, so I felt like I missed out on getting a lot of feedback, but it taught me the lesson of learning how to figure it out for myself.

Greta values based company

RN (Former Employee)
    Schenectady, NY

I worked at Planned Parenthood full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Serving undeserved women who need access to all aspects of… Cons: Poor pay and benefits Poor support of employees Need to find means… Advice to Senior Management: Compensate your wonderful employees better! More

Employees are treated really well.

Center Manager (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Planned Parenthood part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits and thorough training. Cons: Lots of controversy especially in Arizona. Advice to Senior Management: Get more lower rung employee feedback on on-going changes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Planned Parenthood.

Worked for Planned Parenthood? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Planned Parenthood reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards. All reviews posted anonymously by Planned Parenthood employees.