Planned Parenthood
www.plannedparenthood.org New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Working here...

New York, NY

ProsVery Understanding of family issues and occurrences.
Time off and recognized holidays
Relaxed dress code
Fair opportunity to right imperfections or mishaps as in accordance with work performance

ConsWhile most of the employees of this company are friendly, like every work environment there is some cattiness.
Most senior staff do speak and recall your name, but I have on several occasions spoken to them first as a friendly gesture and it has not been reciprocated. However, this is not something that happens with frequency.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that every face counts, even if you do not have a strong relationship established with them. If someone says "good day" to you, return the gesture.

Worked at Planned Parenthood for six months, it was a pretty good job

Medical Assistant (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville Beach, FL

I worked at Planned Parenthood

Pros: I enjoyed being able to educate patients on a daily basis. I also liked the staff that worked there, they are very helpful and willing… Cons: It was a long ass drive from my house (I lived about 45 minutes away). The office that I worked in was open only evening… Advice to Senior Management: none, I don't know who is there now Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok

Intern (Former Employee)
    Nairobi (Kenya)

I worked at Planned Parenthood as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good work environment,admin staff are very friendly, great opportunity to… Cons: mid level management is not so great. Advice to Senior Management: Interns should have an opportunity to share their concerns during… More
There are newer reviews on Planned Parenthood.

Worked for Planned Parenthood? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Planned Parenthood reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards. All reviews posted anonymously by Planned Parenthood employees.