Planned Parenthood

www.plannedparenthood.org
  www.plannedparenthood.org
There are newer employer reviews for Planned Parenthood

Great place to work and have a life.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Planned Parenthood

Pros

The people that work there are wonderful. The benefits compared to most companies are great as well. Most people care about the issues at hand.

Cons

Management and leadership is lacking. Employees are usually not recognized for good work. Promotions are hit and miss for most.

160 Other Employee Reviews for Planned Parenthood (View Most Recent)

Satisfied

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Planned Parenthood

Pros

Great benefits. Moving to EMR is a plus and innovative. Competent and engaging doctors, nurses and health service specialists

Cons

My negative reviews are a result of my direct manager. She created a division in the team and did not support my program and our achievements.

No respect for employees or workplace ethics

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Planned Parenthood

Pros

Planned Parenthood is a nationally recognized reproductive health care provider with a reputation for supplying information an services regarding STDs and pregnancy.

Cons

Planned Parenthood Austin is one of the least professional and unethical places I have ever worked. They claim to have an open honest respecful communicative environment yet have no respect for their employees or the people the claim to serve. Managment brags about the high volume of employees written up and do not objectively investigate employee or client claims.

Upper managment needs to learn how to talk to people without being mean and hateful. Give equal opportunity to earn trust. Open honest respectful communication can't be mandated

There are newer employer reviews for Planned Parenthood

Worked for Planned Parenthood? Contribute to the Community!