Planned Systems International
www.plan-sys.com Columbia, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Good overall working environment people generally seem to care about its employees.

Program Analyst (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Planned Systems International full-time for more than a year

ProsPeople at the HEADQUARTERS were nice, treated employees well.

ConsThis company did not have a strong foot hold in the intelligence community for contractors, thus finding another job was impossible if you were a Program Analyst or Intelligence Analyst trained person.

Advice to Senior ManagementCentralize your Business Development and Capture Management capabilities make it one focused department and have Program Managers be more involved and aware of the inner politics of government clients and the arrival of possible new contracts.

PSI firmly believes in their values of people, service and integrity. I am proud to be a part of the PSI family.

Director Business Development (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Planned Systems International

Pros: Very community oriented work place, Senior Mgmt encourage all employees… Cons: Occasionally it is disorganized and Sr. Mgmt has an overly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rushed hiring job led to poor fit on the job site

Project Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Planned Systems International

Pros: My pay and my benefits are fantastic, and PSI as a… Cons: A super-fast hiring process and lack of communication before my start date left little time for discussion about my actual assignment, which ended up changing… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on your employee's happiness in their assignments and take the time to place them well. You will waste resources when they quit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Planned Systems International.

Worked for Planned Systems International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Planned Systems International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Planned Systems International CEO Terry Lin. All reviews posted anonymously by Planned Systems International employees.