Plasma Computing Group

www.plasmacomp.com

Excellent company with awesome products.

Pros

Excellent company. Great group of individuals to work with. Customers are REALLY impressed our speed on projects and dedication level. Also, we've had some extremely high compliments on several projects. Company provides a lot of flexibility to work on many areas / responsibilities.

Cons

There are none that I can think of. Another point to make is that although we work really hard, there are many people that make it a fun working environment.

2012 was our best year ever. Let’s keep that momentum and make 2013 even better.

Other reviews for Plasma Computing Group

I have learned how to work in multiple projects in timely manner, communicate and collaborate within a team.

Former Employee - Quality Analyst/Associate Developer  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Quality Analyst/Associate Developer in Dallas, TX

Pros

First of all, Company culture, friendly and learning environment . we had chanced to talk and communicate with each team members and clients in a collaborative platform. Discussion ,meeting with clients, developer, Quality analyst, designer and project manager together help accomplish the job done successfully.

Cons

It would be helpful for employees if they know in advance that they have some work to do out of their regular or daily basis job. So, it would be help to prepare themselves accordingly.

Challenging, Exciting, but a lot to learn and grow personally/professionally

Pros

Covered Parking,
    Free Refreshments
    Free gym

There is no politics, innovative ideas/suggestions are welcomed.

In a short time frame, you will learn what it would take you years to learn in the corporate world

Cons

Sometimes the work life balance gets a bit stressful but that is something that one has to learn and improves the way to handle it better with time

Thank you for being flexible, if employees are happy they work harder

There are newer employer reviews for Plasma Computing Group.

Worked for Plasma Computing Group? Contribute to the Community!