There are newer employer reviews for Plaster Group

Smart, dynamic company that compensates outstanding employees

Current Employee - SharePoint Architect in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - SharePoint Architect in Seattle, WA

Pros

Fabulous benefits and outstanding leadership. Not your typical consulting firm. Exceptional employees placed in fantastic work opportunities, liked the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Cons

The company has grown tremendously since 2009. The one person HR department needs assistance.

Other Employee Reviews for Plaster Group

1. Best Place I've Worked At

I have been working at Plaster Group full-time

Pros

-- Great company culture where you work with people who are passionate and engaged in what they do, are eager to collaborate with one another, and are just good people. -- Excellent work-life balance. -- Full benefits package and plenty of PTO. Company events are fun (the kind that you actually look forward to attending). Many companies boast that they aspire to look after their employees, but Plaster Group is one of a few I've seen who really do put their employees first. Leadership frequently checks in with employees both on a group and individual level to request feedback regarding changes and improvements that could be made. What's more, is that they actually act on this feedback. It's very empowering to feel that you're helping to shape the place that you work at. The open-communication culture here fosters a strong camaraderie and job satisfaction.

Cons

None that can think of.

2. Amazing company to work for!

I have been working at Plaster Group full-time

Pros

It’s been a great experience working for Plaster Group. The company has great core values that emphasize people as the main value. The Plaster Group management team always tries to do the right thing for both clients and employees. Much of the company’s success can be summarized in one statement: ‘happy employees make happy clients’. This is so true! The management team is always asking employees what else they can provide in order to ensure our job satisfaction, and because of this I have always felt cared for and never taken for granted. We also have an amazing benefits package that covers the entire family, and yet they are working on making it even better for us! Family values are clearly the main focus at Plaster Group. Our CEO constantly proves to us how important employees’ families are to the company. I have personally witnessed that. I have never met any business owner who cares so much for his employees. I think it means a lot these days. Also, they don’t forget about our community and are always participating in various charities and fundraisers. This aligns directly with my own personal values and commitments and inspires my loyalty even more. Needless to say, the Plaster Group team is a wonderful team of professional and successful people whose reputation precedes them throughout the industry. Overall, I am very happy and excited to be part of such an amazing company!!

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing