Plastipak Holdings
www.plastipak.com Plymouth, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Pay / Bad Work Enviroment

Process Technician (Former Employee)
East Longmeadow, MA

ProsThe pay was really good and there was always opportunity for overtime

Cons12 hr shifts, freaky schedule working two or three days and off two or three days. Far too much overtime, at times working 84 hrs a week. Management trying to armchair quarterback work processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out on the floor and actually work the lines to find out the real problems instead of listening to people (that also don't work on the lines) as to what the issues are.

I never felt like I was there for a reason. No specific project/goal.

Electrical Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
    Garland, TX

I worked at Plastipak Holdings

Pros: Coworkers were great, overtime pay. Cons: internship structure, communication with upper management was difficult. Advice to Senior Management: Be more clear with the goal of the position and… More

Lots of overtime, never appreciated by managers.

Process Technician (Former Employee)
    Medina, OH

I worked at Plastipak Holdings

Pros: If you like overtime, this isn't a bad place to work. The extra hours help… Cons: Favoritism is in abundance at this place, it is almost like a high school environment. Managers and team leaders can't keep secrets, they tell… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to your long-tenured employees, and give them the chance to advance. Don't believe every rumor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Plastipak Holdings.

Worked for Plastipak Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plastipak Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plastipak Holdings CEO William C. Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Plastipak Holdings employees.