Platinum IG
www.platinumig.com Detroit, MI 50 to 149 Employees

Great culture, super smart people, lots of opportunities abound

Content Marketer (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

ProsPlatinumIG has one of the best cultures in the Detroit area. It's collaborative, fun and laid back, so don't expect to wear a suit to work and shine your shoes everyday. Along with the culture, the people are superman smart, and are always willing to help you if you have any questions. As an entry-level professional, I've been given the opportunity to work on projects that and campaigns that most entry-level people would never be able to work on in a corporate environment. You don't acquire responsibilities because of your experience - you acquire them because of your hard work. If you prove yourself and take ownership, you'll be rewarded for it.

ConsThis isn't the place for you if you're not a self starter and aren't willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard, even without positive encouragement.

Please read before pursuing a position here!!

(Former Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I worked at Platinum IG full-time for less than a year

Pros: The other employees in the office are all very nice and fun to work with. There are fun company events every once in a… Cons: There are no processes or any type of systems in place. Nothing ever gets done and you have no sense of accomplishment with any… Advice to Senior Management: Get new management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A recommended place to work...Super smart people....Great learning experiences

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Platinum IG

Pros: - Fun work environment - Casual dress - Challenging - Always learning something new - Fast-paced - Super smart employees (people from Facebook, Disney, Adobe, HP, Nike, the list… Cons: - Everyone plays a very important role in all projects - this isn't really a con but you definitely can't be a slacker - If you… Advice to Senior Management: As the company grows, keep the non-corporate feel! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Platinum IG.

Worked for Platinum IG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Platinum IG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Platinum IG CEO Joe Joachim. All reviews posted anonymously by Platinum IG employees.