Plex Systems, Inc.

www.plex.com

Proud to be an employee!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Troy, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Pros

Plex Systems is a great place to work! I am surrounded by people that are bright, engaged, and hard-working and their passion for what we do as a company shows no matter where you look. We have a great product (dare I say "the BEST"?) and a phenomenal team supporting it! I am so proud to be a part of this team!

Cons

There continue to be some "bumps in the road" as we grow larger, but we work together to find the right solution both for us as a company and for our customers.

Manufacturing and ERP both have unique considerations for our customers (both future and present). You have a team that KNOWS what they are doing - don't be afraid to count on them and trust what they tell you. We've been doing this for a long time now and no one wants to see you all succeed more than we do!

Other reviews for Plex Systems, Inc.

Senior Software Developer

Pros

Cool industry, great work environment.

Cons

Very very cliquey, long time employees think they are special even though they hold technical relics.

Plex Systems, Inc. Response

Aug 6, 2014Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback. We hope you enjoyed your time with Plex, and wish you much success in your next adventure!

Great environment with executives you really care.

Pros

A relaxed work environment with passionate co-workers. Everyone is pushing to make Plex the greatest ERP company. A lot of potential for career advancement.

Cons

Employees can be somewhat clicky. Some have been working for Plex too long and have not adopted the new way of doing things.

There are newer employer reviews for Plex Systems, Inc..

Worked for Plex Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!