Plexus

www.plexus.com

It was very fast paced, expect a lot out of you.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Neenah, WI

ProsVery good people to work with. The engineers and support staff is second to none. The engineers know a lot and will share with you their experiences.

ConsIt is a sink or swim type of place. You need to able to perform and learn quickly or you won't last after they throw you in the deep end. They have a reputation in the area as a place that goes through a fair amount of people.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and play to their strengths. Make sure that you don't overload your employees and then wonder what happened.

Long on promises, short on delivery.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Neenah, WI

I worked at Plexus

Pros: The middle management team is dedicated, hard-working and passionate about growing… Cons: The current senior management team has no clue on how to… Advice to Senior Management: Learn about your team members, suppliers and customers, and show them how partnerships really work. Spend less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pass Over In-House Personnel to Bring in Own Contacts

Finance Analyst (Current Employee) Neenah, WI

I have been working at Plexus

Pros: The on-the-job experience is good for a first time job out of college to gain experience. The location is good because it is close to… Cons: It is definately an old-boy network there because they do not promote from within. There is as an obvious conflict of interest when the President… Advice to Senior Management: The company needs to have top mgt with clear business strategy skills to keep the company from failing or relying… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Plexus.

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!