Plexus
www.plexus.com Neenah, WI 5000+ Employees

John and Pete's vision destroyed by Dean and his minions

Senior Management (Current Employee)
Appleton, WI

I have been working at Plexus full-time for more than 10 years

Prosin the 90's - a great place to work where ALL workers were treated well

ConsNOW it's only the very top view who see stock options, bonus and increases in salary. Only the very top will be given the chance to retire from Plexus. When you reach a certain level they will let you go before giving you a chance to retire. In the 25+ years Plexus has been in business - you can count the number of retiries on two hands.

Advice to Senior ManagementDean and especially Mike.... Time to Retire - let someone who knows how to grow a business take over AND nurture TOP clients.

Enjoyed working on a variety of projects

Product Engineer (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Plexus full-time for more than a year

Pros: The working environment is Friendly and the varied content of contract projects can… Cons: Very few employees are over 40 and there is a focus on new college graduates. There is some pressure to move into management,… Advice to Senior Management: Some "grey hair" is valuable. More

Treated like a 2nd grader

Quality Engineer (Former Employee)
Neenah, WI

I worked at Plexus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Fellow employees are good people. Cons: Treated like you're in 2nd grade. Tick sheets for idiot bosses to look at to see what you're doing throughout the day. Maybe… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with your people and start really caring instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Plexus.

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plexus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plexus CEO Dean A. Foate. All reviews posted anonymously by Plexus employees.