Plexus

www.plexus.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Plexus

Hard working employees are not respected and underpaid

Former Employee - QA, Preship in Neenah, WI
Former Employee - QA, Preship in Neenah, WI

I worked at Plexus full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Plexus will hire just about anyone for the production floor. If you really need a job and overtime. It is a good place for someone to start out of high school.

Cons

Often the production staff would come into work very negative because it didn't seem to matter how hard we worked. It was never enough in quantity or quality. The upper management really had no idea of the workings of the production floor.

Please hire supervisors who are "people" persons. The work environment would be so much less negative if there were more supervisors who would treat the production staff as if their input mattered.

94 Other Employee Reviews for Plexus (View Most Recent)

Refusing to loosen the strings in order to backfill positions is extremely short sighted.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

I have been working at Plexus full-time

Pros

Talented individuals throughout the organization, many of which are extremely dedicated.
    Good processes and system in place.

Cons

Site management focused on record revenues by taking on new business, but refuses to acknowledge the need to grow support stuff accordingly. My crystal ball says that something is about to give! Too bad, I really enjoyed he environment before it lost its sense of balance.

Rationalize customer base to filter down to "wins" that are profitable and don't forget your most valuable assets, your people, in the process of growing the business.

Big marketing company but Pool Management from top to the bottom

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Plexus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Can not find any good thing about this company. Sorry

Cons

As the title mentioned, Spent a lot money on the marketing and package the company. But, very pool management from the HQ to site, from CEO to site production supervisor. Particularly the San Jose (Fremont) site. There are large turn over rate, specially on the project / program management role. There are 9 PMs left in the past 2 years.

No advice to the management, they should know better than me as management.

There are newer employer reviews for Plexus