Plexus
www.plexus.com Neenah, WI 5000+ Employees

Hard working employees are not respected and underpaid

QA, Preship (Former Employee)
Neenah, WI

I worked at Plexus full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPlexus will hire just about anyone for the production floor. If you really need a job and overtime. It is a good place for someone to start out of high school.

ConsOften the production staff would come into work very negative because it didn't seem to matter how hard we worked. It was never enough in quantity or quality. The upper management really had no idea of the workings of the production floor.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease hire supervisors who are "people" persons. The work environment would be so much less negative if there were more supervisors who would treat the production staff as if their input mattered.

Good People Poor Company and Senior Management

Engineer (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Plexus full-time

Pros: Great Engineers on personal and professional level & Culture (But… Cons: Sub-Par pay Sub-Par benefits (No bonus for engineers Average of 3% raises each year) Sub-Par management (Management has low average of experience and little product development experience) -- Management… Advice to Senior Management: You've lost several great engineers over the past 6 months, pay attentions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Big marketing company but Pool Management from top to the bottom

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Plexus full-time for less than a year

Pros: Can not find any good thing about this company. Sorry Cons: As the title mentioned, Spent a lot money on the marketing and package the company. But, very pool management from the HQ to site, from… Advice to Senior Management: No advice to the management, they should know better than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Plexus.

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plexus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plexus CEO Dean A. Foate. All reviews posted anonymously by Plexus employees.