There are newer employer reviews for Plexus

Dead-end job with no opportunity for advancement.

Former Employee - Production Associate  in  Neenah, WI
Former Employee - Production Associate in Neenah, WI

I worked at Plexus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Decent benefits, training is ok. Job security if the company can keep their customers happy which doesn't happen very often.

Cons

I worked there for 5 years, tried advancing zero success, told that I did not have enough experience after working there for three years. The company's values have gone in the toilet. They built a new building but everything is the same. Don't plan to do anything on the weekends because you will be working on Saturdays and may ask you to come in on Sundays. If you don't value your life then this job is for you. upper management/ engineers is only worried about their self image other than actually doing work that benefits the company. there are employees that work on the floor who could do a better job than 98% of the engineers. Also, they for the life of them, cannot meet their customers demands. I found it comical because they overwork their employees to meet these deadlines but tired employees do not work as well but they don't care cause management doesn't need to show up for overtime. too many new employees, a lot of mistakes happen due to the lack of training there are plenty of other cons but I think this will cover it. Your better off going to school and getting a degree than working there. your life will be so much more enjoyable best decision I ever made.

Do your job. Actually earn the money you make. Care about the people you have cause they will not last for long at the rate you guys are going. Many people are in the process of leaving so it may be too late.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Plexus (View Most Recent)

Financial Analyst

Former Employee - Finance Analyst  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Finance Analyst in Boston, MA

I worked at Plexus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A great learning experience with a competitive salary.

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth at the smaller sites.

Quality Engineer II

Current Employee - Quality Engineer II  in  Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Quality Engineer II in Boise, ID

I have been working at Plexus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent culture with good people

Cons

Not very aggressive pay system

There are newer employer reviews for Plexus

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!