Plum Creek Timber
www.plumcreek.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Employees are treated well

Senior Developer (Current Employee)
Meridian, ID

ProsGood job, well paid and well treated. I don't know what else to say other than I try to do my best work and in return I am treated well and compensated well.

ConsIt is a small company and therefore has the politics and limitations of a small company. If you need a large environment with lots of ways to advance then this place is not for you. If you like the small company atmosphere where everyone knows each each other. It's more like a family than a traaditional corporate environment.

Advice to Senior Managementnone. I'm not plugged in at a level high enough to really have insight for the top tier management.

Good company.

IT (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Plum Creek Timber

Pros: Generous Bonus Program. 3 Weeks vacation to start for… Cons: IT personnel are mostly in MT. Working in Seattle… Advice to Senior Management: Employees should be able to review their direct managers to… More

Good company, no advancement opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Plum Creek Timber full-time

Pros: Downtown Seattle office - great for commuters from all over Solid management -… Cons: Lack of growth opportunities. Most Finance jobs were either… More
There are newer reviews on Plum Creek Timber.

Worked for Plum Creek Timber? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum Creek Timber reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum Creek Timber CEO Rick R. Holley. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum Creek Timber employees.