Plum District
www.plumdistrict.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Stay Clear!

Regional Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Plum District full-time for less than a year

ProsThe concept is brilliant! There is no doubt that Moms are a very powerful buying force ... and even more importantly are a hugely untapped brilliant work force!

ConsThe beliefs and mantra of the company (FOR MOMS. BY MOMS.) is only skin deep. They only care about bottom like and disregard completely the fact that any success they have experience can be completely contributed to the Moms in the field working their connections. They eliminated jobs over Mother's Day weekend - enough said!

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have forgotten that the heart of your company is the moms out in the field! Yes ... we are powerful in our buying, networking and loyalty. But do us wrong and disrespect us ... we can become just as damaging as we can be valuable to your growth!

Great Start, learned alot

I have been working at Plum District

Pros: This was a job where I learned and did so much. There was never a moment when… Cons: Poor leadership in the beginning Advice to Senior Management: Get more key players to keep growing More

Old leadership was awful. I hope the new leadership can turn it around.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Plum District full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun people, cool office, catered lunches, most people are smart Cons: The daily deal industry is tanking, so it makes no sense to join a company in… Advice to Senior Management: Again, I worked under the old CEO and leadership team, but it was not a well run company.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum District CEO Susan Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum District employees.