Plum District
www.plumdistrict.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

This is not a good group of people

District Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Plum District part-time for less than a year

ProsThe only good thing about this company is the other employees. The connections that are made in your local communities with the businesses that you will partner with.

ConsAn ever changing (and not for the better) compensation package. Division Directors that are so money hungry and have been drinking the Kool Aid for so long that they don't realize or just don't care how they treat their sales people and all of their recently fired regional managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop abusing moms and get rid of your "for moms by moms" tag line as it is not a true testament of how you treat people. Do everyone a favor and file bankruptcy now so as to save more of your hard working employees the embarrassment of being let go suddenly and without just cause.

Avoid if you can -- unless you are in sales

I have been working at Plum District full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free lunches and good PTO Cons: Brutal culture, senior management is clueless, high voluntary turnover and general lack of understanding… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Complete and utter disaster

I have been working at Plum District full-time for more than a year

Pros: The amazing people I have met while employed and their… Cons: Lack of intelligent leadership; lots of meetings, and talking, and making power point slides but no action taken that will truly grow the business; CEO… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing pretend. Investors, potential employees and other potential partners should be cautious. No matter what industry, loyalty… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum District CEO Susan Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum District employees.