Plum District
www.plumdistrict.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

What a horrible experience.

Regional Manager (Former Employee)

ProsI'm struggling with anything positive about this company. I guess it would be the co-workers that I came in contact with. That is about it.

Cons* What kind of company knows they are firing all of their Regional Managers, flies them out for a 'meeting', sucks all of the information out of these hard working professionals under the pretense of training- knowing they are going fire them later that week?
*They hired people knowing they would fire them (within the month of hiring them) in order to make themselves look profitable.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've ruined peoples careers. I know many think this type of stuff happens in all companies, but no- this is not your typical downsizing excuse- this is a poster child for an unethical 'corporation'.
Beware of this company and Megan Gardner.

I will never get the past year of my life back

District Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Plum District part-time for more than a year

Pros: Only the description of the position... we were supposed to be working WITH LOCAL business owners. … Cons: Waste of time Compensation plan was lowered again and again No training Constant turn-over of Managers.... I had five in less than a year.… Advice to Senior Management: Close down. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Inconsistent

I have been working at Plum District part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility of schedule, low pressure sales, ability to work from… Cons: Decrease in commission structure, you are required to not only sell and close a deal but… Advice to Senior Management: Maintain clear and consistent rules and regulations in all areas. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum District CEO Susan Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum District employees.